The city of London is a well liked by tourists and many people like to take home souvenirs from their holiday. Whether you are a city savvy in search of the perfect Union Jack handbag to add to your extensive collection, or a holiday maker looking for an ideal reminder of a trip to the capital, there is something in London for you!
Here is a list of the top ten London souvenirs people love to buy:
1. Union Jack London Baseball Cap – Navy blue baseball cap with embroidered Union Jack design and of course, the word London. As worn by Moriarty in BBC Sherlock: The Reichenbach Fall. Alternatively you could go for a Union Jack top hat as worn by Joey in the London episode of Friends, but I reckon people would take you more seriously with the baseball cap!
2. Diecast Metal Red London Bus Keyring – Complete with moving wheels. This red die cast metal London souvenir bus keyring would make a fabulous keepsake and are ideal for giveaways at special events. When getting married abroad, many people choose such items as wedding favours, and they do look superb in matching organza gift bags.
3. Union Jack Polo Shirt – One of the most popular items of Union Jack apparel. Made from 100% cotton with Union Jack embellishment and London crown motif, this is the ideal gift for him. Alternatively go for the Union Jack Boxer shorts as a cheeky Union Jack gift idea!
4. Union Jack Handbag – Make a statement with this glamorous handbag, decorated with sequins to create a stunning Union Jack Flag pattern. It is true that a lady can never have too many handbags, so this is the ideal gift for her.
5. London Souvenir Fridge Magnet - These colourful magnets feature an array of famous London attractions including Big Ben and Tower Bridge, an ideal addition to the ‘Magnets of the World’ collections that adorn many fridges worldwide!
6. Light Up Crystal Big Ben Clock – Capture the splendour of Big Ben with this stunning 22cm crystal model with a real clock, gold plated facing and built in colour changing lights.
7. Red Telephone Money Box – Made of diecast metal, this London souvenir money box is a superb collectors item and makes a long lasting token of a memory of your trip to London.
8. Union Jack Umbrella – Comes with its own matching Union Jack cover. This umbrella has a lightweight frame and its compact size makes it the perfect accessory to carry at any time. A practica gift idea and suitable for both men and women.
9. 54 Views of London Playing Cards - These packs of 54 playing cards make excellent gifts for people who like to play card games in style! With a different full colour image of the city on the back of each card, they make great London souvenir ideas too.
10. City of London Tea Gift Set - An attractive gift set of embossed metal caddies featuring famous icons from Londons rich heritage, the compact size is ideal for tourists to carry.